Friday, April 30, 2010

Airwaves

I'm a huge Angels and Airwaves fan, I've seen them twice in concert and they're awesome live! There new cd, Love, (free online) is great. They're an inspiration for me when I'm drawing.
Only three track meets left this season, and on of them is the girl's League Meet, with the best girls on every team... I'll be competing but I won't be placing!
Lately I've been working on two art projects, but only on the weekends, between track and homework I have no free time! One of them is a painting, which I will post soon (while in progress) and this drawing is also in progress. I wanted to challenge myself to draw a really good face, and I thought this picture of Mary-Kate Olsen had some really cool shadows, plus her eye looked awesome. I'm doing this in colored pencil and it's taking a long (but fun) time. I still have a ton of work to do... on the hair (which isn't in the photo,) and still on the face.

1 comment:

  1. this looks amazing! and all of the art around your page is fantastic too. you're one talented little cookie! glad to hear that procrastination runs in the art-world-family. i still want to break myself from the habit.

    ReplyDelete