Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowbasin's Yeti

Skiing at Snowbasin, in Utah, was definitely one the of best experiences of my life. I had never skied powder before, but by the end of the first day, I was in love with it. I got three days of the best skiing of my life, and I can't wait to ski out west again someday!
I love the Ski Utah yeti, I got a shirt with him, and a sticker of him to put on my portfolio! He's an awesome design!
Ski Utah (The greatest snow on Earth)
Needles Gondola, 9 am arrival

Panorama of surrounding Rockies

Mauri and Maurice (My dad and grandpa)

My dad; I've never met a better skier!

Me skiing section of off-trail powder!

My grammy!

Beautiful contrast

Opposing window

Beautiful snowy trees

Lots of powdery turns

My grandparents!

The sun came out!

In love with powder skiing

Above 9,000 ft : with my dad and Uncle Tom


Coming down through fog at 9,000 ft,
 Men's 2002 Olympic start-house in background! 


No comments:

Post a Comment