Saturday, February 12, 2011

That's Entertainment

The Butlers Did It
I took a trip down to Worcester's That's Entertainment and C.C. Lowell earlier today. At That's Entertainment They had some used Deathnote's that were in perfect condition, and I bought 5-10 for only $20! Now I only need 3, 4 and the recent 11,12, and 13 to complete my collection. I also bought a Sherlock Holmes  comic, a Dynamite Entertainment rendition that got great reviews. I highly recommend it! I am also currently reading the incredible original stories by A. Conan Doyle, and am currently in the middle of "The Sign of Four." At C.C. Lowell, I decided to get to colour shaper tools, I think those could be really useful for detail, and I'm excited to give them a try. I also stocked up on some white and black colored pencils, and a new paintbrush!
Sherlock Holmes, Vol. 1
Deathnote 11
Handy colour shapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment