Monday, July 23, 2012

Macatawa and Maine

I have been doing a lot of art this summer, I just haven't been keeping up with photographing and posting it! I have various things that I will post early next week, before I leave for my 4th consecutive season with the North Cascade Glacier Climate project out in Washington for 17 days!
This summer has been great, I visited my family in Macatawa, Michigan, and in Maine

Paddle boarding on Long Lake in Naples, ME

Megan paddle boarding, Ben kayaking, Jackson on the rock

New England aquarium 

Sea Turtle!

Me and Megan

Me and Jackson kayaking on the Saco River in Maine

Annual visit to Niagara Falls on the way to Michigan

Visting and climbing the sand dunes on Lake Michigan

A Cargo ship dwarfs Big Red on it way into Lake Macatawa

Hiking up Mt Monadnock in NH for father's day

Kittens!

Megan on the pier

Warped Tour in Mansfield, MA, #5 in 5 years!

Boat trip from Long Lake to Sebago Lake

Jackson on Sebago

Swim break

Miki brought me and Megan these from Japan!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Sea Turtle! That's the best Sea Turtle I've ever seen! Can we get one?

    ReplyDelete