Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Iris

The Honors Project for art class is due this week! We need at least 10 studies - which I do have, but I plan on doing 2 more, ones I started but haven't finished. I like eyes, they're interesting, I think iris's can be very beautiful, and they're fun to draw.. but I have to admit I did get a little tired of them even though I tried to use all different medias and try other things out with them; but, they did all have to be direct studies! Here are some new ones:

My eye in Prismacolor markers
My eye in acrylics (I had colorful make-up on) 
My eye in colored pencil 
My dad in the review mirror 
My eye in pastel (tricky!) 
Quick studies of my eye with ink and pastel 
In-progress close-up of my iris (with my reflection in my pupil)

No comments:

Post a Comment