Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aspirations

                 will it contain the colors of our dreams                     
                        

 I wrote this last year during track season when I would write a new quote every other day. I love this quote, I heard it while watching the preview for Angels and Airwaves much anticipated movie, "LOVE".

I'm finally nearing the end of the infinite process of applying to college.. applications and supplements: check,  school payments: check, recommendations: check. I'm currently in progress with my CSS profile and Fafsa, and I've started sending in my portfolio and will have them all sent by next weekend. And, lastly, scholarships... I've applied for only one so far, but next weekend I'm gonna be doing a ton of those. So, in two weeks, this will be off my shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment